Re-roofing your home or business has many benefits, including:
- Stopping all the leaks by re-roofing your home or business. If you have too many leaks to really patch them, a putting on a new roof is a necessity. This will save you a lot of money by preventing preventing the possibility of water damage to the structure as well as to the goods inside the structure.
- Increasing the value of your home or business by repairing or replacing your roof. To potential buyers, a re-roof or new roof is a sign that the current owner cares about structure and has maintained it well; thus obtaining a higher price by spending a few thousand dollars on a re-roof.
- A new or re-roof is pleasing to the eye. If you are painting the exterior of your home or business and you need a new roof, paint the house and then choose the type and color of roof that match the new color.
- Lowering your property insurance rates. The newer the roof, the more likely it is that your roof will not become damaged. Many insurance companies give optimum rates to home or business owners with roofs that are less than 10 years old.
- Redirecting the water runoff. The shape of a roof determines which direction the water will drain when it rains, therefore if your roof is falling apart and directing the water the wrong way, a lot of issues can arise, including damage to the foundation. Prevent this from occurring by re-roofing and replacing any rotted decking as well as installing a proper gutter system.
- Displaying your unique look and style. There are many options for roofs these days, from metal to tile to copper and asphalt shingles.
Contact Us Today for a FREE Consultation.