Why do You Need the R & Z Roofing Maintenance Program?
- Early detection and repair of minor problems that could lead to serious and expensive issues.
- Aid in the prevention of roof failures.
- Increases life span of your roof.
- Keep roofs in a maintainable condition.
- Provide immediate emergency repairs in the event of storm damage and other issues.
- Reduce workplace shutdown caused by leaks.
- Reduce the possibility of damage to equipment, business inventory, structure and tenant complaints.
- Provide semi-annual reports of the condition of your roof and detect early warning signs of most conditions that may affect the integrity of your roof. (See Below)
||- Air conditioning equipment
- Duct work
- Blisters and Splits
- Stress Movement
- Electrical conduit
|- Mechanical Equipment
- Antennas and Guide Wires
- Drainage Systems
(i.e., clogged drains or downspouts)
- Cracking of walls, leaks from caulking, etc.- Process Piping
- Provides regular inspections that often times reveal unauthorized tenant improvements, which are often the cause of subsequent roof problems.
- Provides information for the budgeting of maintenance costs and replacement capital.
- And most importantly, R & Z Roofing's Roof Miantenance Program (MRP) saves you money.
Contact Us Today for a FREE Consultation.